Monday 21 September 2020

SCOTLAND - Searching for a monster

Yesterday (Sunday) I transferred by coach up the Great Glen to Inverness.




Today has seen me head out on to Loch Ness on a cruise in the hope of spotting Nessie - well you have to do it don't you?

Now if David Attenborough had been on the boat, Nessie would have popped her head out of the water, given a playful roar and then flicked her tail in the air. All of this would have been captured on camera ready for his next series on UK wildlife. Alas it was just me and a some other tourists on the boat and given that it has turned a bit cold, she obviously just couldn't be bothered.  So no Nessie pictures I'm afraid, but I will leave you with a few pics from the day showing the moody weather over the loch.


                                                                          Urquhart Castle





No comments:

Post a Comment

ITALY/SWITZERLAND - Food Glorious Food